Thursday, December 20, 2007

??

Hurray! There is only 5 more days until christmas! isnt that awsome? i cant wait to get my new webkinz! I think that for my penguin im going to name it snowball and the collie i think im going to name it bella!~ thank you for giving me some ideas! tomorrow is my last day of school and im really excited! im so sick of homework and really need a break from it all! dance as well! oh, and im really sorry for not writing lately! homework and dance have been taking up all my time so its hard to fit blog time in! ~Keep Posted for the winter holidays~

~Knutie~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks fro choosing my collie name, its soo cute-Bella!

Anonymous said...

Hi. This is my first time looking at you blog, and it is awesome! Take a look at mine! www.kinzpost.wordpress.com

Also, you can e-mail me at webkinzgrl44@aim.com

(there is no i in grl)