Monday, December 3, 2007

Contest!

Im' having a contest to see if it will help with the publicity of my site! i hope that one day it will be as popular as Atomicolcious! anyway, back to the topic. Im holding a cotest to see who has the best room! It can be any room theme. but make sure it looks good and put your best effort into it! Send me a screen shot of your room and i will pick with the help of a friend the best one! that person will get a mystery prize! its a really good prize but what would be the fun if i tell you? Send your pictures to webkinzkontest@yahoo.ca and i will post them on the site! have your posts in by Decemeber 15th. The winner will be announced on the 16th of december so keep posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha knutie,

You have a really nice site. I hope you get alot more visiters. I wanted to Thank you so much for the costume. I have been looking fo the ads, but haven't seen any. again, Mahalo, (Thank you). I really appreciated it more than youu know.

Iwis you a very Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas)...

Aloha Nui Loa,
Iuki (pyggie)

Mandy said...

Hi Keely,

I love ur blog!!!! Check mine out too, its www.tikhonova.blogspot.com :)

Julia