Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hurray!

Yes! finally the turtle and pinto are out in stores! i went to my local store today after school because my mom needed stamps so she could mail her christmas cards! we ended up getting candy for our stockings, stamps (of course) AND THE WEBKINZ PENGUIN!! i can't get him until christmas as well as the lassie but i am so excited! only a couple more days until christmas can you believe it??? i can't wait and i want it to come WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY faster!
I also saw at the store the lil'kinz koala and the charcoal cat! I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A LIL'KINZ KOALA!!! IT IS SO CUTE!!! my mom just adores it and my dad likes the yellow lab!!! what did you ask for for Christmas? the main thing i wanted was an X-Box 360!! i know its boyish but they are so awsome! i really want one but with dance and my competition bills (very expensive) i highly doubt im getting one! oh well....... i guess i'll just save up for one! it wont take that long! only a year or two! lol! with the rate im at! i seriously can not save money! like AT ALL!!! but i get money for my report card and mine for this semester was about $60.00!! i hope i'm gonna keep the grades up if thats the reward im going to get!Keep Posted!

~Knutie~

No comments: