Monday, February 18, 2008

Quick Updates

Hey Everyone,
Here are some quick updates...
Webkinz: Nothing new, but Knutie and I are always ready to trade. I am looking for a crown of wonder, I have a bowling alley and assorted trophies to trade. Wasn't someone supposed to trade me for a googles ice sculpture? I can't remember who :( Does anyone have an extra googles ice sculpture? I didn't catch ANY winterfest snowflakes.

Julia's Fish (ha ha): Wonder the goldfish isn't all that shy anymore. Mystery the bubble-eyed fish is more active now, thank goodness. I thought he was dying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Julia and knutie,

You two have a pretty nice site. That's a very generious contest you are having. Mahalo. I just wanted you to know, I have a crown of wonder, if you are still lookig. I am interested in your trophies.