Friday, February 15, 2008

V-Day, Super Wheel, Etc

Hey everyone!
SORRY I haven't been blogging lately. I have a ton of homework all due on Monday, and for my socials poster I drew too much detail so I'm having trouble colouring it. ANYWAY, how was your guys' Valentine's Day? I had dinner with my parents b/c it was their anniversary, and I got fish. I'm addicted to my bubble-eyed fish. LOL.
What did u get from the Super Wheel? Knutie's computer is down, but I got 750 kinzcash on one account, and the parachute on another account.
Well, I G2G. We're planning another contest. Keep Posted!

Julia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1234/shelly614) my lava lamp? cuz i havent recieved it yetdid u send m(webkinz

Anonymous said...

okay that was a screwed up post-did u send me (webkinz132/shelly614) my lava lamp yet? becaise i havent recieved it yet

Anonymous said...

Shelly,
I requested to be friends so I could give you the lamp, but you never accepted! Maybe you can add me, it's tikhonova
Thanks...

Anonymous said...

i looked this mourning and it showed your name, try sending it

Anonymous said...

I love ur blog u have ausome webkinz.

sorry i cant spell

jmyers12