Monday, February 11, 2008

Webkinz Grammy Winners!!!

Hey everyone!

Thanks to all who entered the webkinz grammies!! I am now posting the winners! (Knutie will post the winner of the mystery prize BTW)

#1 is greenoliver, who won a webkinz parachute and one of my pets' mystery foods.

#2 is webkinz1234, who won a lava lamp (I think it's the blue one, let me double check)

#3 is groovydudes, so here is your trophy :)

To the winners: Can greenoliver and webkinz1234 leave a comment telling me their usernames so I can send the prizes? Prizes should be sent by Valentine's Day :-)

Thanks again to all who entered and keep checking Julia and Knutie's Blog!!!!

Julia

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

shelly614 is webkinz1234 username

Mandy said...

ok thanks!

Anonymous said...

ur welcome.

Mandy said...

oh fyi i am tikhonova, so i will add u

Anonymous said...

good job ppl. I still don't think that was a fair contest cuz u just picked songs you like. I was the only person who entered that wasn't given (virtual or on webkinz) prize. Then again good charlotte is like punk and scary so I am happy i don't like that. Anyways, just something to think about.

Anonymous said...

did u send to shelly614 yet? cuz i havent got the lava lamp yt.....

Anonymous said...

im greenoliver

Anonymous said...

im sory u feel that way sox!and my conest was to pick my favourite song and i loved the good charlotte one because thats my style of music! To tell you the truth i dont no how julia picked the winners of the contest!Keep Posted! and im sorry that u feel that way but thanks for your input

~Knutie~