Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter :-)

Hey everyone,
As you all know, easter is tomorrow! (Also my grandpa's birthday) Leave a comment and tell us what your family usually does for easter, and you might win some eastery pet food! You can leave maximum 3 comments. We're doing random draw, I think.
Oh yeah, this is totally off topic, but I got uggs (the chesnut coloured ones) and I am happy. :-D I've wanted them for a while, but we were sightseeing somewhere (I don't like specifing locations) and we stopped at the mall and my parents said I could get something so yeah.
Knutie and I do have a new advice site, its www.teenadvicewithjk.blogspot.com
We haven't posted yet, but we will soon.
Julia

1 comment:

dip5000 said...

what my faimly does for easter is first we go and look for eggs in the house. next we all go to church. than we go out to brunch. it is great