Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Julia's New Webkinz!

Hi everyone!
Today my family and I were hanging out with our friends, and we stopped at this gift shop, and there were TONS of webkinz! My dad said I could get one, so I chose the duck! It's tres cute. It's very soft and has pink cheeks. I named her Rose (because of her cheeks, lol) and I got a prismic chair and the pond type thing after adopting her.
Well, that's all... but have you guys noticed that there are new ads in WW- the ones telling you to be more active or whatever and also there's one that's a heart and it says Ganz. It's cute. :-)
Julia

5 comments:

dip5000 said...

hey love u site. 1st dont cancel any conests i am on almost every day. 2nd i dont think people put comments because they have to make a account on google/blogger.i personaly finaly convinced my parents to let me have one so now i can be on your site and leave comments. anyway love the website. keep posting and having contests

Anonymous said...

i love the voting

dip5000 said...

that was me sorry my google blogger wasnt working

Mandy said...

thanks dip! we're glad to hear you like the site! its nice to know we have visitors that come often like you.

personally, i think a reason why we closed the contest was because we weren't posting as much as we should have...but we just might have another contest soon, so keep posted!

dip5000 said...

yay another contest