Monday, March 31, 2008

New Recipies!!

Hey everyone! their are 5 new recipies that chef gazpacho has cooked up for us :)!! if you find them out make sure to tell us and we will post them and give you a special reward!!! (food items lol or something else...) if you can tell me what this cooks up i will give you a special surprise!!! just leave your username and the name that these ingrediants make (the name of the recipie)

Appliance = Blender
Cherries
Cream Soda
Dragon Fruit


haha good luck! its well worth your time;)

~Knutie~

3 comments:

Sancho said...

it makes berribrite blast

my username is funkfrogz

Anonymous said...

Chocolat bar+milk+pudding = one yummy recipie




My username is 7thmatines

Anonymous said...

what?? I did not write!!!!!!that my username is 7thmatines and I did not write that!