Monday, March 24, 2008

SO Sorry!!

Hey Everyone!! me and julia are so sorry about the story we put on here earlier! some people found it offensive. we didnt think that young of children were visiting our blog. we thought that it was an interesting story and we wanted to share it with you, but people were leaving comments about how we were scaring little children. we are truly sorry

even though we are very sorry. we do not like people being rude to us about it. please leave a poliete comment not a rude one. thank you and we are truly sorry for posting stuff that wasent our blogs topic

~Julia & Knutie~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. earlier I posted a comment in all caps. It was a little mean. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be rude I was just concerned for the younger children. Personally I must say I was disgusted and a little frightened of that story. I am much older than most webkinz users and thought that if I couldn't handle it they wouldn't be able to either. Thank you for taking it down. I'm sorry once again for being rude.

Anonymous said...

wha.....huh? your header is HUGE!!!!! And why is there a toilet?! lol

Mandy said...

lol, because there is a computer beside the toilet and it says,"I am NOT addicted."

thought that was kinda funny.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I VISIT IT EVERYDAY AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! THE HEADER SHOULD USE SOME WORK THOUGH.ITS KINDA BLURRY BUT BETTER THEN THE OTHER ONE! MAKE THE BOTTOM PICTURES LESS BLURRY AND IT WOULD BE AWSOME JUST LIKE YOU GUYS!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE THIS BLOG AND KINZBLOG SUCKS COMPARED TO THIS ONE. O AND KNUTIE AND JULIA RULE!!