Saturday, April 12, 2008

Webkinz (what else lol)

Hi everyone =)
Srry i haven't been posting so much lately, but there's like nothing new on webkinz! Today was so weird though because my whole family saw this HUGE bear in our backyard! (I was figure skating, so I wasn't there) and appearently he was like lying around for 45 minutes, and then he stood on his back paws and tried to eat our tree!!!! :-0
Have you noticed that there is a new ad on webkinz, about the stadium? It says Be 1st or something. I just played balloon darts, and I did get 125 kinzcash, BUT I say that the prizes there are sooo lame. I have all of them already. Theres just that yellow hair clip, boots and the zingoz in a box thing. Webkinz should make more prizes for that!
Julia

21 comments:

dip5000 said...

i ttly agree

Anonymous said...

I added you to my blogroll, look at my site and add me if you like.


http://WebkinzforDummies.com

Anonymous said...

Dip5000 i want to trade with you. i want either a rockin mohack or a dico ball. tell me what you want i i'll check my stuff

Anonymous said...

Dip i would send you a friend request but the servers are full. Add me if you don't see my request. rothzilla67

dip5000 said...

ok um i want well do u have a list

Anonymous said...

gladiator and viking helmet, all the fall items, sparkly rock, flying carpet, hot air balloon, golf kart, racer, halloween items, POTM clakers, country items, cat coocoo clock, and thats all i can think for now. If you have any thing specific i will check my stuff.

Anonymous said...

i also have science stuff that i like and hockey stuff.

dip5000 said...

what is the sparkly rock and maybe the clakers

dip5000 said...

if we do trade the cradle i will give u 2 or 3 things 4 it

dip5000 said...

hey julia and knutie when do u want me to donate those items i added u to my list but i dont think u said yes

Mandy said...

i added you on my friends list dip! =)

um, im not sure...like next week??

Anonymous said...

Dip what do you meen by the craddle. Is that the POTM clackers? By s[arkly rock i mean the Amethyst Geode, whaterver that means.

Anonymous said...

julia if me and dip do no trade my POTM clackers i will donate them to you.

dip5000 said...

yes the clappers sorry. so i will give the disco ball and something else 4 it what u want

dip5000 said...

lol cradle why do i keep doing that

Anonymous said...

Dip besides the disco ball what are you willing to trade.

Anonymous said...

i kinda want the desert window, the jelly bean tree, or a twister in a pot. If you don't mind

dip5000 said...

i dont have any of those :))

dip5000 said...

well maybe a vehicle

Anonymous said...

What do you have that you would be willing to trade?

Anonymous said...

Maybey a zingos bubble blower, ribbon tree, rainbow coffe table, or any egyptian things