Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jobs

Hey everyone!! I was just wondering if you guys visit the job office anymore? Since all the new stuff has come out such as the kinzville academy and The Webkinz Stadium, i never visit it anymore. The Jobs are quite boring, it does give you a good amount of kinzcash though. I think they should make some new jobs, cause i dont think people visit it as much as they used to, i certainly dont:P. Let me know if you still visit, or if you think they should make some new jobs. If you think they should make some new jobs, let us know which ones!

Keep Posted,

~Knutie~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I think they should be a cooking Job not like the sandwitch making job but some thing like that. I some times go 2 the job office.

Anonymous said...

why did you quit blogging?

also, if you check this I am running a contest - http://webkinz-tips.com/webkinz-contests/webkinz-charm-code-contest/

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm new to this website. I like your website! Good work!

Anonymous said...

Jan 11 2009 09:01 am
CREEPY: WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT EXPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES btw someone told me to do this