Saturday, May 10, 2008

UPDATED: My First Spin On The Wheel Of Wishes



Visit today to get your chance to spin the wheel of wishes,

Keep Posted,
~Knutie
UPDATE: I just spun the wheel of wishes, too. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pics because I was in a rush, but I got a Wish Token. I should be getting another one too because it's my birthday soon :-)
Also, we recided to name the kitten Victoria. It really suits her. She LOVES attention and meows whenever someone leaves the room.
*Julia*

6 comments:

dip5000 said...

many tokens u have

Mandy said...

im not sure how many knutie has, but i have 1. i forgot to go on on webkinz day and i forgot to spin the wheel on my other account, otherwise i would have 4 by now :(

dip5000 said...

i have 7

Mandy said...

omg! thats so cool! what are u going to get with them?

dip5000 said...

i dont know maybe twister in a pot

Mandy said...

hey, knutie has a twister in a pot! maybe ask her to trade with you?