Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Items

Hey everyone! I am so sorry me and mandy haven't been posting lately. Schools getting really rushed since their is only a few more weeks left which means we havent had time to post! A few new things have been happening in Webkinz world:
  1. Webkinz has started a foundation so make sure to pick up a Webkinz soon to help out!
  2. There is a new section on webkinz called "My Options", just click the "My Pets.." icon at the bottom where it shows your pets hunger and everything and click it, on the top there is only one option right now but im sure there will be more soon!
  3. the W-Shop has come out with some great new garden stuff for your homes for the summer! Make sure to pick them up so your pet has an awsome summer!
  4. I have also been noticing some new ads coming up about various things, from keeping up your math skills to the W Foundation ads!

Keep Posted,

~Knutie~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Knutie do u have any of the new garden items?